- Smart-work works and never think of hard work in the final moments.
- Just a glance will help before facing an exam.
- Last minute preparation increases the confidence
- It’s a kind of now or never situation , never neglect this precious time
- Techniques and technology help you to recall those already studied topics effectively.
Wednesday, 30 November 2016
एकं जीवनम्, एकः अवसरः यदाहं जीवामि , अहमाशंसे
One life one chance while I live, I hope
They say “hope is always a good thing to have” but, the problem lies in giving up. Problem lies in the worry prevailing inside the mind.
History gives examples of the greatest warriors; who stayed away from the battle fields lacking final preparation.
There is a quote” If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done”
This quote rightly says it all. A Scholar who lacks last minute preparation( generally called as) fails to deliver the results.
We can get as many as examples in cricket where one last ball has won the game for the team and same is true for the looser as well.
A predator exploits its last few seconds of its preparation to catch its prey.
Sakshi Malik fought really hard till the last minute and she created a history by winning an Olympic medal; whereas one final bad shot costs the medal to Atanu Das in Rio Olympics.
With examination that define Indian administration(UPSC) coming way next week. Big aspirants should go smart and never miss a chance to polish your skills.
Every mark counts!
Keep in mind